- Day Centre: Mondays & Thursdays: Enjoy a fun day at Rydon House in good company with a two-course homecooked lunch. Board games, bingo, sing-a-longs, seated dance exercise, drawing and crafts, story teller and lots more! Start Time: 9.30am onwards Finish time: 15.30pm
- Lunch Club: Mondays & Thursdays: Held at the Dorothy Holman centre in Topsham. £7.50 per head for two courses plus tea/coffee. Transport can be provided. To attend please book with the office. Start Time: 11.45am onwards Finish time: 13.45.pm
- ‘Stretch Your Eyes’ outings: Open to all clients but especially welcoming our less mobile and more socially isolated clients to get out and about. Prices from £10 to £20 depending on the outing. Trips usually twice a month – for more details or to book a place contact the office. Start Time: 10am onwards Finish time: 16.00pm Monday – Friday Only
- It Training 4 week Courses: – sessions on Wednesday mornings on how to use Computers and new technology e.g. iPads and Tablets. Phone to book a place on our 4 weeks course 01392 879009 Start Time: 10am until 11am – 11:15 – 11:45 Drop in Sessions held at Rydon House.
- Friendship Group: 2nd & 4th Tuesday each month, at Topsham Methodist Church.: Everyone welcome to pop in, have a cuppa and a chat. (50p per cup) Start Time: 10am Finish time: 12.00pm
- Memory Café: – Monthly at Rydon House Topsham – all welcome to pop in have a cup of tea or coffee and a chat. Start Time: 10.30 am until 11:45am
- It’s Fun to Sing and Dance: – Mondays monthly in Dorothy Holman Centre – two fun groups to join, one singing by and with pupils from three local schools and the second seated dance exercise to keep those joints supple – all welcome to join us. Start Time: 10.30 am until 11:30am
- Mens Group – Monthly in Rydon House – meet up to talk about and take part on projects to work on or in progress. Coming up – Exeter Model Boat Club day trip; Renovation of and finishing of Edwardian Dolls House as a fundraiser. World War 2 talk in Exmouth following the one in Topsham. Funded by Awards for All in the first year.
- Christmas Day Lunch: Held at Lympstone Marine Camp where we provide a lovely meal, festive fun and laughter……and a visit from Father Christmas. Details available in October. Start Time: 11am onwards Finish time: 15.00pm