Services and activities in a social setting
- Day Centre: Enjoy a fun day at Rydon House in good company. Board games, bingo, sing-a-longs, seated dance exercise, drawing and crafts, story teller and lots more! 10am-3pm every Monday & Thursday. Transport can be provided.
- Lunch Club: A hot and nutritious amongst friends, old and new, at the Dorothy Holman Centre in Topsham. £7.50 per head for two courses plus tea/coffee. Advance booking is necessary. Transport can be provided. 11.45am-13.45pm every Monday & Thursday.
- ‘Stretch Your Eyes’ outings: Open to all but especially those who are less mobile and feel more isolated. We will pick you up in our minibus for a day trip with friends. Scheduled outings include: Fri. 13th April Seaton Frydays trip with drive £14 (meal extra), Wed. 25th April Devonshire Dumpling trip with drive £13 (meal extra), Wed. 2nd May Pennywell Farm with drive £20 includes entrance (meal extra), Fri. 18th May World of country life Exmouth with drive £18 (meal extra) and Fri. 8th June Miniature Pony Centre with drive £20 (meal extra).
- Friendship Group: Everyone is welcome to pop in, have a cuppa and a chat. 50p per person. We meet at St. Nicholas Methodist Church 10.30am-12noon on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month.
- Christmas Day Lunch: Held at Lympstone Marine Camp where we provide a lovely meal, festive fun and laughter……and a visit from Father Christmas. Details available in October. 11.00am-15.00pm
Call us on 01392 879009 to find out more or book your place today.