Services to help you at home
- Home Visits: We provide cleaning, ironing, carpet cleaning; help with your laundry, oven cleaning, window cleaning, and general housework. We provide cleaning equipment and work daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Errands, shopping & small tasks: Provide a list of your shopping needs whether from the local shop or supermarket and we will collect for you. We can also collect prescriptions and help with banking, sorting mail and completing forms/paperwork.
- FREE dog-walking service by Exeter University students. From 9.00am to 18.00pm Monday – Friday.
- Sitting service: This is a subsidised scheme for carers which enables them to have daytime or evening breaks from their caring responsibilities. We can take the person you care for, for a walk, visit or drive.
- Handyman & Gardening Service: Maintenance/household repairs such as replacing light bulbs, tap washers, clearing drains, painting, decorating, weather proofing of sheds, fences and deckings. Estuary League of Friends is happy signpost you on to any of our trusted local tradesman.
- NEW – Meals on Wheels – for £7.50 we will deliver a main meal and dessert straight to your door.
Our charges are £13.60 per hour (£16.60 at weekends, bank holidays & weekdays after 8pm) and £6.80/£8.30 per half hour.
Call us on 01392 879009 to make an appointment or arrange a service.